Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Dog Bailey

Meet Bailey my senior Dog who is now about 15 years old. She was a rescue from the state of Florida. She is one of the best dogs I have ever had and is still doing well despite her age. The main problem she has is arthritis and joint pain and years back she had so much trouble we thought she would have to be put down. She could hardly get up from lying down and had trouble walking. I then tried GycoFlex III and I swear that has added on many years to her life. She is now able to get around so much better and seems much happier. Now it did not cure her, but has made her life livable. I had also adopted another dog Rosco, who you can read about here as well, to maybe get her up to play. That did work also by having another doggy companion in the house, but the puppy of course at the time had way too much energy for her. Of course that eventually made us adopt yet another dog Dodge who keeps Rosco very busy. I know time is getting shorter with her in my life and I will cherish every day she is with me. She truly is the best dog ever. She is the Queen of the house that is for sure and spoiled rotten.


Glyco-Flex III 120 Count Btl
Stage 3 is the part of the Vetri-Science stage of life program called restore and is for maximum support of joint dysfunction. Glyco-Flex III helps alleviate severe discomfort and joint stiffness.

No comments:

Post a Comment