Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Dog Rosco

My dog Rosco another one of my furry rescues. We got Rosco originally to help Bailey by having a companion to help her get motivated to move around more. Obviously that was just one reason, but we also wanted another dog. When we got Rosco he looked like a Shepard mix and that is what the shelter told us. As a grown dog he looks more like a Lab/Pit Bull mix - I guess the only way to really know is with a Doggy DNA Test, but that will come later.

Rosco is one of the funniest dogs I have ever seen. He does the craziest things like Skateboard, Chase his tail when you tell him to dance, loves to snuggle and think he is a lap dog, loves to pop bubbles, has his own pool he swims in, cannot get enough of the hose and he loves to carry the kids sled up the hill for them. Even as smart as all that he is a bit dopey too - he will bark if a fly farts. His best buddy is Dodge who we adopted next because Rosco just loves to play and he needed a playmate.
The other thing with Rosco is his Power Chewing Jaw of Steel. He can chew through the toughest of toys - so I have to be careful to buy toys that I hope he cannot destroy. So I always look for indestructible toys made for power chewers and keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment